Saturday, January 19, 2013

The miracle of acupuncture


I first went to have Acupuncture because of the torment of Restless Legs and Burning Feet several years ago. At that time I did not find relief from Restless Legs and burning feet, I would have to wait a few more years to find relief from t...hat, but the side effect was after going often for treatments that my digestive problem that I had since birth went away which was a miracle to me. I had peristalsis’ reverse digestion and Gastro paresis delayed stomach emptying, severe constipation. I have cured these problems and within the past couple of months starting to see improvements with insomnia, Restless Legs and burning feet. It is truly a ripple effect as the waves hit the shore, the problems disappear in time.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, congratulations Denise! And guess what? You did it. Guess what again? Everything is great. Guess what one more time??...You're awesome. Namaste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Denise I am overjoyed to read how Acupuncture has helped heal you! Thank you so much for sharing your experiences and the knowledge you have gleaned from them.

    Too many doctors these days have become overzealous with prescribing pill after pill putting a band aid on the problem instead of discovering the root cause and treating the whole self.

    You are amazing and truly an inspiration to me!!
    Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lee, I learned the hard way, cause I got caught up in doctors giving out pills. Most important I really did learn that kind of medicine will kill you. Happy to hear you are smart enough to use ice packs for your headache and not mess your liver up with pills. My liver got compromised with all those meds and now it is clean up time. I am determined to get well because I now know that it is possible with what I have accomplished.
    Namaste!

    ReplyDelete